Incubator Wiki write access
z***@apache.org
2018-11-30 04:44:16 UTC
Hello,

I'm a PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(incubating), I need a write access to
the incubator wiki to write incubator report of ShardingSphere.
Could someone help me to setup it?
My username of wiki is LiangZhang.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
z***@apache.org
2018-12-03 01:29:06 UTC
Hello,

Because of Due 5th December for Incubator Podling Report, so any one setup
wiki write access for me, thank you very much.

------------------

John D. Ament
David Lim
2018-12-03 23:48:24 UTC
Hello,

Can I also get write access to the incubator wiki for the same reason
(Apache Druid project)? My wiki username is: davidlim

Thanks!
David
Post by John D. Ament
I've added you. Happy Editing!
Justin Mclean
2018-12-04 06:47:04 UTC
Post by David Lim
Can I also get write access to the incubator wiki for the same reason
(Apache Druid project)? My wiki username is: davidlim
Added have fun.

Thanks,
Justin

Felix Cheung